- 244 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 0 week duration
Wellness: Hitting the Happiness Button
Posted April 2019
Learn the role that positive psychology plays in improving your wellness. Practical examples and simple techniques are provided so that you can incorporate them to be happier and healthier at home and at school. This will support your wellness and create a healthy, vibrant workplace.
The purpose of this module is to provide K-12 educators with practical ways to use positive psychology to maintain personal wellness. Strategies will include mindfulness, movement, calm welcoming spaces, gratitude, kindness and compassion.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand the practice of Mindfulness and explains ways to incorporate it into your day
- Identify ways to create a calm welcoming space
- Explain the value of exercise/movement and identify possible activities to incorporate into your day
- Identify ways to foster an atmosphere of gratitude
- Identify activities of kindness to promote happiness
Grade: K – 12
Category: Educator Self-Care
Est. Time: 60 minutes
Learning Level: Introductory
Go to “curriculum” tab to access learning
Notes - Download Prior to Viewing Modules
If you wish to take notes download this.
Handouts, Resources, References
0.00 average based on 0 ratings