- 316 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 0 week duration
NSSI Protocol: Point Person
Posted August 2019
This module is designed for the designated school-based point person for the School-based Non-Suicidal Self-Injury Response Protocol (NSSI Protocol).
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- explain the Non-Suicidal Self-Injury (NSSI) Protocol
- understand your role and responsibilities as your school’s NSSI Point Person
- determine the level of risk for students exhibiting NSSI behaviour
- apply the protocol when supporting a student
- utilize the supplementary resources
To receive a Certificate of Completion ALL modules, handouts and the evaluation within the course must be completed.
Audience: Designated School-based Point Person
Category: Special Projects
Est. Time: 20 minutes
Learning Level: Introduction
This series of modules, about the NSSI Protocol, is NOT suicide prevention training.
These modules are designed to assist school personnel in the implementation of the NSSI Protocol.
We acknowledge the sensitivity of the subject matter. Some presentations in this series may contain images viewed as disturbing, to some learners.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings